Je remercie mon collègue et ami Yuri BIONDI, dont on ne présente plus les travaux de grande qualité, de cette information de dernière minute que je partage avec vous sous cette magnifique neige qui recouvre la ville de Québec.
By popular demand, the SASE submission deadline has been extended to January 22, 2012. The network call for papers is available at the following link here. Submissions of conference presentations, panels, or special conferences (series of panels) are open for the SASE annual meeting in Boston, next June 28-30, 2012, through the SASE website (http://www.sase.org/).
Submissions are also open for several network special conference on the following matters:
- "Varieties of Financial Regulation:" National and regional case studies; transnational comparative analyses; perspectives andimplications for renewed regulatory frameworks.
- "Money for the XXI century." Proposals for re-framing the international monetary payments system: past and present cases and analyses for suitable reforms
- "What is banking and what should do for economy and society?"
- "Corporate governance and control in globalization and financialization"
- "Accounting and Taxation facing globalization".
Please do not hesitate to contact Yuri Biondi, Reuven Avi-Yonah or Shyam Sunder to further discuss your ideas and plans for these events.A la prochaine...